Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl673b/south_africa_oil) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 - Supply, Demand, Investment Opportunities, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Competition" report to their offering.
South Africa Oil and Gas Markets Outlook to 2025 provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of the South Africa oil and gas market between 2000 and 2025. Covering the entire value chain of the industry, the report analyzes each of the oil and gas segments in South Africa including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. Further, detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects.
Production and Consumption forecasts of South Africa oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, kerosene, diesel oil, coal, LNG and electricity to 2025 are provided. Further, the report examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country's oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
- Supply- Demand forecast of oil, gas, petroleum products, LNG and coal to 2020
- Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2005-2020), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG capacity outlook (2005- 2020), trade imports, exports, utilization rates (2005- 2020), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage- oil and gas storage capacity, tank farm details under operation and implementation
- Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
- In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
- Profiles of three major oil and gas companies along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
- Latest events in oil and gas industry from 2012-2013 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl673b/south_africa_oil
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.