Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5b7g3/lockheed_martin) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new company profile "Lockheed Martin Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" to their offering.
ICD Research's "Lockheed Martin Corporation: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lockheed Martin Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lockheed Martin Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lockheed Martin Corp. (Lockheed Martin) is a leading security and information technology company, based in the US. The company is into design, research, manufacture, integration and support of advanced technology systems, products and services. It also offers a wide range of management, technical, engineering, scientific, logistic and information services. The company's product portfolio includes aircraft, ground vehicles, missiles and guided weapons, radar systems, sensors, unmanned systems and naval systems, among others. Its service portfolio includes cyber security, information management, cloud computing, and satellite maintenance. The company caters its products and services for domestic and international defense, civil and commercial applications. Lockheed Martin is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5b7g3/lockheed_martin
Source: iCD Research